Wednesday 29 June 2011

Ever feel you're being stared at


Having a bad moment?
Yeah so am I, sometimes it is easier to not write.
Hence lack of writing, something says exhaustion is to blame.

So much has happened in the last two-three weeks but I cannot for the life of me work out what has happened or how to unravel it all.

Is this a bad sign or what!

In the meantime a friend showed me this funny clip of the Voca People from planet Voca 'from somewhere behind the sun'. Also something else light hearted for the mind when understrain, I saw this on the Cinema which was even more powerful in that cinematic way: Cats with Opposing Thumbs.

Is it the heat, the rain or just the lack of sleep. I'm gone mad, totally mad.

We're travelling too fast, I need to slow down and yet I know I have to work harder, longer and faster or I may lose everything.


"Gee's how did you get there so quick!"


"What what, I'd like my breakfast too".

You see, friend for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment