Monday 5 July 2010

What's the point any more? - Questions for the disillusioned

The Plank Telescope view of the Galaxy

I have too many questions, thoughts, puzzles, facts and illogical details all whizzing around and becoming connected with each other. So I reflect and find it helps at times, however not always as those may take note by my last blog which isn't the best posting.

And so I have endless questions I regularly ask and get asked:

Why are we here?
What comes after Earth?
Who made the stuff outside the universe?
Why do we have nightmares?
Why is everything a blur?
What happened to the focus? I'm sure I use to be better than this...
Who decided to turn out the light and leave us alone?
Why can't we be given hugs as adults? Children get them all the time.
What do you want from me?
Why can't I see the wood for the tree's?
What's the telephone number and address to...?
Can't I just have a peaceful day where I'm happy?
What's the point in living if you don't feel alive?
Why did God leave me?
Who are you?
I just wanted to help, was that so bad?
Why do you always grumble at me, can't I just help?
Can I please have my pen back?
Why are you ignoring me?
Why is it always so noisy?
If I'm talking to you, why can't anyone else see you - what's wrong with me?
Everyone gives me strange looks, can you help me?
It makes perfect sense, what's wrong with you?
Was it something I said?
Did I get to close?
What were you looking for exactly?
Can I just hide away?
Don't ask, I don't understand, what are you getting at?
If X=Y, what does x and x mean?
Is there really hope or is it just nonsense?
Why can't we all just get along?
Who did you want again?
Why do you always look at me like that?
Do you have to do that?
Do you ever understand my jokes?
What are you waiting for?
Can't I just be happy for once?
Why does it hurt?
Why do you care?
Is that really what you mean?
Are you feeling OK?
What's going on?
What is the point exactly?
Did you have to say that?
Is this really what you want?
Am I really of any use?
Why are we just going round in circles?

No comments:

Post a Comment