Sunday 19 September 2010

A Brief Lull

Picture From Volacci
Lots has been happening the last couple of weeks, what with moving south again, fixing damaged items, finding out my laptop I had for five years decided to finally burn up - or as they say become 'toast'. So I sit here, completely unaffected by the world around me, but I know that wherever I go it will affect me, toast has become a consitutional. Although I think this would not go down well in my grandmother's eyes, her consitutional was sunday service at 8am.

Toast for lunch with more than just butter. Now with a new laptop, of which I'm still getting used to so hope this reads OK, I have planned targets for being employed. I finished my university course two weeks ago and now face not knowing where I'll be but knowing where I want to be.

Its absolutely exhausting to keep writing bits on my blog, so you may find it bwindles in numbers, I may attempt to approach it from a different angle. Write updates and stories along the way rather than placing them in as I go. It might even benefit my style- if you can say I have a style that is!

I called this one A Brief Lull on purpose, 1. employment and what a friend calls 'welcome to the real world' I unfortuantely always was in the real world, university yes can make the real world a little distant, but I was always well attached to the real world. The comment was almost insulting from them. Alas, I haven't seen them in months again. All these little things mounting up that I'm falling behind in. I'm sure they didn't mean it.

Anyway, 2. I'm struggling with words, with education most likely to be behind me in full time academic ways. *long breath* I must keep self motivated, keep my bounce and remember I still have so many 'bubbles' to assess. (My way of saying I'm exploring thoughts, emotions, needs, theories, tasks...) I mustn't get stuck like I did 18 months ago, but at least I have a plan.

So help me look into my crystal ball and tell me, what do you see, because whilst I 'pontificate', your guess is as good as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment