Saturday 1 August 2009

(9-1) = 8, 8/2 = 4.....1984....

Back from the many tasks of the day at home. I finally now get the chance to further develop my line of thought from yesterday.
I know, I can hear you all saying boring, why more of this trollop, but really now if you want to understand keep reading.

So who went and found out about Kirill and The Prisoner? Please fill in the survey accordingly.

Now, as I was saying, Kirill could potentially make the average person paranoid beyond belief. With the likes of 1984 (George Orwell) and the stories of the Winshaw family in What a Carve Up (Johnathan Coe), you could be forgiven if the world around you was just like The Truman Show (Weir, 1998) or Conspiracy Theory (Donner, 1997)- the world could well be working behind the scenes, potentially against you without you even knowing. Which leads me back to Schizophrenia...this is because of a well known film called A Beautiful Mind (Howard, 2001) in which Russel Crowe plays a University Professor and becomes entoylled with many cryptography issues.

So how does this connect with what I'm trying to do (writing a blog book), I hear you ask.
Fooled, I have you... Alas we have already begun the journey into the what has lead to the demise of two of the people I know. David Bloothine. (phonetically: Blue-thin) and Anne Merino.

David and Anne I will talk to you about in more detail soon enough, but firstly I need you to concentrate on another key fact. Who are The Invisible Force?
Not a paramilitary group, not a social group, nor religious, discussion, or cult. Just something that Anne and David have found all too much in common. Their way of life has been changed forever and by no means better, by The Invisible Force.